Dr. Anupam Aditi received his Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Engineering from the University of Southern California. He went on to receive his MD degree at Baylor College of Medicine in 2009. To follow, his internship was completed at Washington University in Saint Louis, from 2009-2010. Dr. Aditi was involved in an Internal Medicine residency at Washington University in Saint Louis, from 2010-2012. He later completed two fellowships; a Gastroenterology fellowship at the University of California, San Francisco, from 2013-2016 and an Advanced Endoscopy Fellowship at the University of California, San Francisco, from 2016-2017.
Dr. Aditi has received many awards and honors throughout his career. They are as follows:
1. Paper publication: Lee A, Aditi A, Shah J et al. Endoscopic ultrasound-guided biliary access versus precut papillotomy in patients with failed biliary cannulation: a retrospective study. Endoscopy. 2017 Feb;49(2):146-153
2. Manuscript Reviewer – Reviewed papers submitted for publication to Helicobacter
3. 1st place – Missouri ACP: Clinical Vignette; presented at National ACP in San Diego, CA 2011
4. 3rd place – Missouri ACP; Clinical Vignette 2011
5. Author – Acute Liver Failure chapter in Washington Manual of Critical Care
6. Author – Cirrhosis chapter in Washington Manual Subspecialty series-Gastroenterology
7. Paper publication: Aditi A, Graham DY. Vitamin C, Gastritis, and Gastric Disease: A Historical Review and Update. Digestive Diseases and Sciences 2012:10.1007; 2203-2207. PMID: 22543844
8. Inducted into Tau Beta Pi: Engineering Honor Society
Dr. Anupam Aditi’s treatment philosophy is to provide guideline-driven, patient-centered care to all patients.
Online Video Visits
Dr. Anupam Aditi is able to offer online tele-health services for patients who want to see or speak to the provider from the comfort of their home. Please contact our office at 650.756.5000 to schedule an appointment.
Fellowship: University of California, San Francisco
Burlingame Gastroenterology Practice – inSite Digestive Health Care
1860 El Camino Real, Suite 101
Burlingame, CA 94010
Phone: (650) 756-5000
Fax: (650) 737-0170
San Francisco – Ocean Office
2645 Ocean Ave., Suite 207
San Francisco, CA 94132
Phone: (415) 333-3302
Fax: (650) 737-0170